Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hfun fingernail and toenail clipper review

This set of nail clippers came in a faux leather carrying case. Both nail clippers are made of thick sturdy metal. Not sure if it is steel or not. Each comes with a blue nail file embedded in the handle that I don’t really classify as a nail file. It has a little bit of a rough texture, but you have to rub your fingernail across it quickly and for a while before you see any evidence of nail filing. I typically don’t use those types of nail files anyhow. I am an emery board kind of girl. They both have a hole in the top of the handles so that you can attach a chain around it (like a ball and chain type). I am giving this nail file set 5 stars. I have listed the product link below.
I received this at a discount to try out.

http://bit.ly/2e1hXhx    #NailClippers

No comments:

Post a Comment