Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Mint Bark Collar Review

Mint Bark Collar Review
 I ended up getting two very similar no bark collars. The only difference in the two is that one came with a hard case and this one did not. This is a great no bark collar. I like that since it is for a small dog there is no shock. My Babygirl is a Pomchi ½ Pomeranian and ½ Chihuahua. She has a tendency to bark when she hears noise outside. The collar was fairly easy to adjust. I cut the longer portion off and burned the end with a lighter to seal it. Once it was on her I did have to adjust the +/- to the lowest setting. She sometimes has coughing fits (it’s a Chihuahua trait) and it made the collar go off. It is now set to when she barks once or twice it does not vibrate but if she barks more it will vibrate and make the tone. There is a PDF file you can download and a video to watch for instructions and help. It came with two batteries (one of which I inserted into the collar and an extra for later) which is an added bonus.
 I give this dog collar a positive 5 star review
 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LY85WSY   #OurK9MintBarkCollar

No comments:

Post a Comment